Did you know...
- ... that many Famicom and NES games have their DPCM Samples' bits reversed, worsening their audio quality?
- ... that Gimmick!'s best song, Strange Memories of Death, doesn't even appear in the dang game?!
- ... that Famicom and NES games had to be coded in Assembly (machine code), and, originally, had to fit into a measly 40KB?
- ... that due to a bug in aaa's programming, inputting a certain name in the naming screen quits the game?
- ... that the NES lacks the Famicom's ability to have extra sound channels? Famicom for the win!